Formosa Lohas Cycling Association
Who are we?
The Formosa Lohas Cycling Association strives to promote a healthy and sustainable cycling lifestyle in Taiwan.
We are committed to:
- Promoting the use of bicycles for recreation and transport purposes
- Participating in mutual cooperation and exchanges with international cycling
- Creating and expanding a cycling tour guide training and licensing system
- Providing expertise to the government in creating bicycle-friendly environment
- Helping local communities to get involved in cycle tourism.
2015 Co-organized the Asian Cycling Forum 2015
2014 Became the founding member of the World Cycling Alliance
Became a member of the European Cyclists’ Federation
2013 Started “Young Tour Guide” training courses with Chung Hua University and TransWorld University
Elected the best recreational cycle tour by Xin Media
Started the “Around Taiwan in Stages” Series cycling tour
2012 Conducted the most comprehensive cycle tour guide training courses in Taiwan
Held the first of the many successful “Bypass Main Road” Series cycling events
- Nationwide Cycling Events
- Guided bike tours (packaged or customized tours)
- Cycle tour guide/leader training courses
- Cycling training camp
- Charity support
- Consultation on green transportation